[features_box_blue width=”95%” + border=”2px”][red_arrow_list width=”100%”][membership_downloads_box title=”Software Downloads”]Please note : you may need to right-click the following links and select “Save link as…” to download the file to your computer.[/membership_downloads_box]
- Viral Image Curator Pro (single, developer and unlimited editions)[/red_arrow_list]Instructions for AIR Software:
If you do not have Adobe Air installed, please navigate your browser to http://get.adobe.com/air and download and install the latest version of Adobe Air. Air is like Java in that it allows one application to run on both Mac and Windows, so please make sure you have it installed properly on your system before attempting to install VIC Pro/ICC Pro.
Please download the air file located at the link above and save the file to your computer somewhere (and remember where you saved it to!) The AIR package file is the installer (it looks like a brown box if you have Air installed correctly).
You will need to have Adobe Air installed on your computer in order for the installer to function correctly.After making sure that you have Adobe Air installed, please locate and right-click on the AIR file, and select “Install With Adobe Air” from the context menu. If you don’t see that option, please double-click on the *.air installer file that you downloaded from the link above.
If everything is set up properly on your computer, you should see a small popup screen like this:
Please click “Install”. Then you’ll see another dialog that looks something like this:
Please click “Continue” and allow the installer to do its work. If you’re on Windows 7, you may be asked to allow Administrative access to your computer, this is normal so please click OK/Yes and allow the installer to complete the installation.
If you attempt to go through all the steps above and you can’t get the program to install, or you don’t see the install screens in the pictures above, please execute the following procedure to synchronize your computer’s Adobe Air system:
Please follow the following sequence without omitting any step, to get the best results:
- Go to add/remove programs on your system and uninstall Adobe Air – remove it completely.
- Delete any *.air installers you may have downloaded because your system may have corrupted them (just delete the installer files, don’t uninstall any programs).
- Reboot your computer.
- Go to http://get.adobe.com/air and get and install the latest version of Adobe Air. (You may have already done this recently but please do it again after uninstalling and rebooting just to make sure you are up to date with the latest Air, because they improve the code sometimes on a daily basis.)
- Reboot your computer again.
- Download the installer from the here and save it to your computer.
- Double click the file you downloaded in the previous step to run the installer
- With any luck, the installer will now open and you can choose to install Viral Image Curator Pro.
This has helped many a Windows-based customer get their system right to accept software designed with Adobe Air.